When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Motorcycle Horn Klaxon

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Asking is not getting. They have been $180-$220 and sold. A friend recently gave me one I asked to buy. I put over 50 on my Whizzers so I am one of the jerks pushing the price up. Few examples=higher price. Google history of Klaxton horn --invented by a man who later worked for Edison. I have car horns that cost the same as the bike type. Klaxton means "honk" in French.

At one tenth the price this one needs a good home and some TLC. IT's a Charlie Brown klaxon...
s-l1600.jpg
7675.c101224.m-1.

What would this be worth?
Looks like the Ebay market has spoken and it's worth $134.50 plus shipping. ;) I keep dreaming of spotting one in box of junk at an antique store but they'll probably go with whatever the highest recent ebay price is.

If I had one, and Ebay was user friendly to sell on, and I still sold on there, maybe I'd ask $1000.00 then the other asking prices would jump even higher!! And the value? Out of this world!! Amazing what the domino effect does. Look at what a grilled cheese sandwich with the virgin Mary on it sold for on Ebay. $28,000.00. I think Mary has a Klaxon horn in her hand!! What was the owner asking?

Back