When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Motorized klunker

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jacob9795

I live for the CABE
I’m starting out with a drawing then I’ll find the parts to build it. I have an 80cc motor, we’ll see how this works out. Nothing fancy here, just something fun to ride.

2DD9D8C4-2D65-4045-84B8-7114CB0F0CB7.jpeg

26"
Yes, zeppelin frame,
monark fork
motorbike stem
huffy hoops,
prewar messinger mens saddle
sturmey archer forebrake from the 1950s columbia
Schwinn brake levers
long torrington bars, I think they're 28''
Torrington 10 repop pedals
The fuel tank, I'm not sure, the newer ones are kind of small, I think they're half gallon; something like a whizzer tank might look better, we'll see what turns up.

I'm not sure about the chain pitch, 1'' or 1/2'', I'd like to put a nexus 3-spd hub on the bike but it doesn't make sense if I have to ride around with the clutch disengaged, I'd have to pull on the brake lever. I''ll probable lace a model D to this thing and keep 1'' pitch so I can save the old chainwheel for a better look I guess

26"
Yes, zeppelin frame,
monark fork
motorbike stem
huffy hoops,
prewar messinger mens saddle
sturmey archer forebrake from the 1950s columbia
Schwinn brake levers
long torrington bars, I think they're 28''
Torrington 10 repop pedals
The fuel tank, I'm not sure, the newer ones are kind of small, I think they're half gallon; something like a whizzer tank might look better, we'll see what turns up.

I'm not sure about the chain pitch, 1'' or 1/2'', I'd like to put a nexus 3-spd hub on the bike but it doesn't make sense if I have to ride around with the clutch disengaged, I'd have to pull on the brake lever. I''ll probable lace a model D to this thing and keep 1'' pitch so I can save the old chainwheel for a better look I guess
do you have all those parts already?

What is that under the Seat? No need for an oil tank on the newer 2 stroke motorized bike kits. Love that you are using the zep style frame. Find an OLD sportster peanut tank. :cool:

How many of the parts do you have and how soon would you like to be riding this creation? There's an old motorcycle scrapyard here that I apparently need an excuse to check out. I could swing by on a nice day and look around, take some pics of stuff that might work and look good! ;)
(It just may be a bit before we thaw out good enough from a big storm we got a week and a half ago.)

Good excuse for a ride too!

Back