When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Motorized Schwinn info please

-

flyingtaco

Finally riding a big boys bike
Any idea if this is a Schwinn?Is it a newer model?

Tried looking up serial number, but not sure if Im seeing it right.Never seen this style of motorized bike

Fork looks a little bent to me. If it were me, I guess I'd be asking myself is it worth $400 if the motor craps out in the next 100 miles

Looks like somebody's ratrod contribution to their annual contest. Is that a Varsity fork and the tank welded to frame? It certainly looks better and tougher than the common add-on kit, onto cheap new bikes, I typically see for about $350 on C/L I'd guess the engine is not the cheapo $100 kit on ebay too. But IDK whether the Cheapo is any better than the hyped up 'better engine'.

If you were thinking Schwinn did this for the for the paint and decal on chain guard? nope.

Thanks everyone. Seller says he hasn’t tried to start it. He is only 40 mins from me. Thought it might be worth the ride over. Always wanted a whizzer, but cannot really afford one. I thought maybe grabbing this and working my way up to one, but doesn’t seem like there is any flip value at that price.

Back