When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moulton Front Rack, et al

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

erm799

Look Ma, No Hands!
I just picked up a '65 Moulton 4 Speed, the Huffy import. It is mostly there but I'm looking for a front rack. The original white/gray would be preferred.

Bike also has a few roachy parts I'd swap if given the chance. 4spd hub is missing indicator chain, saddle is rough, etc. If you have any Moulton parts or paraphernalia, let me know.

I just picked up a '65 Moulton 4 Speed, the Huffy import. It is mostly there but I'm looking for a front rack. The original white/gray would be preferred.

Bike also has a few roachy parts I'd swap if given the chance. 4spd hub is missing indicator chain, saddle is rough, etc. If you have any Moulton parts or paraphernalia, let me know.
Good luck with your Moulton! My current project is also a 65 4 Speed. Someone painted ALL the chrome rattle can silver, including wheels, spokes and hubs. I sourced a Middlemore saddle, plastic chainring protector and a 4 speed S/A indicator. Now to get that paint off! If I hear of a front rack, I’ll let you know. There is an active Moulton FB group that might be able to help, too

May want to try Gilbert at North Road Bicycle Imports in NC, he imports the new Moulton's , but the last i new he had a bunch of old parts, might have what you need? Good luck
Dave

Back