When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moultrie Ga Car Swap Nov 22-24

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JOEL

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Moultrie Car Swap Meet NOV 22-24. This is a HUGE swap meet with vendors selling a variety of vintage collectables. Several bike people go to this show. It is in an abandoned airport, comparable to one of the larger fields at Hershey. If you are going, stop by the booth across from the Propane building for some smokin' deals. Daytona is the following weekend and many vendors stop at Moultrie on the way there with a load of their best stuff !!! Many European and Asian shoppers in the crowd.

Moultrie Car Swap Meet NOV 22-24. This is a HUGE swap meet with vendors selling a variety of vintage collectables. Several bike people go to this show. It is in an abandoned airport, comparable to one of the larger fields at Hershey. If you are going, stop by the booth across from the Propane building for some smokin' deals. Daytona is the following weekend and many vendors stop at Moultrie on the way there with a load of their best stuff !!! Many European and Asian shoppers in the crowd.

Joel do you have a flyer or link giving the particulars such as space cost, times, admission, etc... V/r Shawn

I agree with @JOEL about the popularity and diverse mix of vintage "anything & everything" you can find here!
I have been attending this as a spectator/buyer for over 25 years ... and have set-up to sell a number of times a while back...
Always find some great deals! .... I will look for you there Joel ... as well as Jeff L. from Atlanta, who will have a ton of vintage bicycle stuff there ... Cheers! CCR Dave

Yea, hopefully Jeff's foot has healed... I'm bringing a few good bikes. LMK if you need anything.

Back