When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Move over Aerocycles and Huffy Death bike....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I checked the bidders history and almost all, only or almost only, bid on this sellers site. Somebody's fishing for a sucker (a rich sucker).
Exactly!
The unattainable reserve tells you, this is an ego trip.

I never said, that these bikes, or this particular bike wouldn’t bring crazy money at a open market auction.
I just said, that this particular auction smells fishy.
$41,000 and it hasn’t met reserve yet,
Come on, Man!

Exactly!
The unattainable reserve tells you, this is an ego trip.

I never said, that these bikes, or this particular bike wouldn’t bring crazy money at a open market auction.
I just said, that this particular auction smells fishy.
$41,000 and it hasn’t met reserve yet,
Come on, Man!
Just speculating, but could this be whats going on?

Guy has one of these bikes and wants 10-15K for it which seems insane to most people at the time. So an ad like this goes up with an unGodly price and "22 bids" from unknown sources to seemingly make this 30K price look like a killer deal and make all the guys with more money than brains take notice. Then, bike doesnt "meet the reserve" which tells people its seemingly worth more.
Now that the word has gotten out there, the one for 10-15K before will get posted for 20-25K as a "killer deal" and then the price for them will never be the same.

Same thing happened to 87 GT Performers and now the guys we laughed at 5-6 years ago asking high 4 figures are now getting that and more. Its all a plan I think...

I think Musk is broke, he just bought Twitter for $44 Billion. He will have to sell some more ele. cars. Those guys with big bucks, if they don't spend it the IRS will take about 40 percent I think, but I don't know because I never had big bucks.

Last edited:
Why does having a lot of money equal not having brains? Unless one is fortunate to just inherit it makes sense that it was earned. If I had bigger bucks I would be inclined to indulge a bit. It's all relative when it comes to toys. If it's a real deal hopefully the buyer has a fun ride

Why does having a lot of money equal not having brains? Unless one is fortunate to just inherit it makes sense that it was earned. If I had bigger bucks I would be inclined to indulge a bit. It's all relative when it comes to toys. If it's a real deal hopefully the buyer has a fun ride
if you read it again it says "all the guys with more money than brains" which means that there are guys in this world with more money than brains which is an accurate statement.
Not sure if maybe you just skimmed what I wrote but it does not say all guys with money have no brains.

Hope this clears it up. 🤘

Back