When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mpls cr

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

spoker

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
49 black phantom,$375 without wheel set and front brakes
IMG_8794.jpg

Was just going to reply with the link. Says selling without front brake setup, nor wheels.
I've watched this languish for years on MPLS complete at $750. Not sure $375 is really a steal, either...

Reactions: hm.
Was just going to reply with the link. Says selling without front brake setup, nor wheels.
I've watched this languish for years on MPLS complete at $750. Not sure $375 is really a steal, either...
like most of the heavyweights these days,the young ppl want hybrids!!old bokes dont sell here anymore,guess ill offer the tank for $250,seat for$150,locking fork with nos key for $350,ppl wonder why bikes are advertised for o week and then parted,heres a great example!!

like most of the heavyweights these days,the young ppl want hybrids!!old bokes dont sell here anymore,guess ill offer the tank for $250,seat for$150,locking fork with nos key for $350,ppl wonder why bikes are advertised for o week and then parted,heres a great example!!

Yeah, his pricing is a bit out of line from what I've seen up there. Last year there was an early Black Phantom complete with front drum for ~$850 IIRC. Even that sat unsold awhile!

Yeah, his pricing is a bit out of line from what I've seen up there. Last year there was an early Black Phantom complete with front drum for ~$850 IIRC. Even that sat unsold awhile!
nope parts are worth twice what im asking your blowing or using smoke!

Back