When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mplscr really!new never ridden 71 grey ghost

-

spoker

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
front AND rear disc brakes offers only on this super rare bike,how can ppl post things like this and not think they are gonna get outed?
00q0q_aEXLFC6kaIn_600x450.jpg

I sent them a text politely explaining that its not an original, but a reproduction. We'll see what happens. I would like to know what they think (or know) its value is.

Too funny! He knows what he be talkin bout. And how do you drive a bike on the street, I want to try that. One of the local Schwinn dealers had a $400 price tag on theirs but it had been driven on the street once or twice.

They thanked me for the information when I explained it was a reproduction and not an original. I see they took "1971" out of the listing. Funny thing is, in the ad they state " Looking for offers but no ballers please. I know its value"
But in talking with them they told me "Thank you for this information. That is why I did not put a price listing on it for I did not know its value."

They thanked me for the information when I explained it was a reproduction and not an original. I see they took "1971" out of the listing. Funny thing is, in the ad they state " Looking for offers but no ballers please. I know its value"
But in talking with them they told me "Thank you for this information. That is why I did not put a price listing on it for I did not know its value."
o_O

Back