When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(Murray) American Flyer "Classy Lassy" Glitter Blue EUC

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$295..00 OBO- with shipping
Zipcode

rconerton

'Lil Knee Scuffer
This vintage 69'-'70's bike is in great condition. It was used when we were kids and stored hanging in a garage all these years. But we're preparing to sell the house and also selling the bike. It is packed in a bike box and ready to ship via Bike Flight or or can be picked up in Atlanta area.

The bike is a (Murray) American Flyer - It is in excellent used condition. From my research, I believe it to be the “Classy Lassy” Flamboyant Blue Model: 1-3231-17 (I've included pictures shown in the 1969 Catalog).

The bike is the original glitter blue and chrome with the original banana seat is in glitter blue design/condition with no tears. Body is good used condition showing little to no rust. Original body paint and logo look great. There is a small dent in the back fender. It has the original Front WSW 20x1.75 Regular Tread American Tires, Rear WSW 20x2.125 Slick. Bendex Coaster Brake, Forged Stem, American Flyer Pedals, Glitter Saddles and grips, matching above color finishes. It is dusty but should shine up beautifully. I've tried to capture lots of pictures to show condition.

I haven't been able to find another exactly like it on the internet so I'm guesstimating pricing on its good condition and similar items I've seen. Open to best offer.
B bike 2.jpg

B bike 3.jpg

B bike 4.jpg

B bike 5.jpg

B bike 6.jpg

B bike 1.jpg

B bike 9.jpg

B bike 10.jpg

B bike 8.jpg

Blue Bike 1.jpg

Pic- Murray Classy Lassy 1.png

Pic- Murray Classy Lassy 2.png