When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Murray Eliminator Identification

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

GaspCamp

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Need help identifying the year on this Murray Eliminator and also decoding the serial number. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

F7A3CB86-615C-45E0-9BE8-3CF550A212F4.jpeg

71D8191D-9C99-42E9-BA10-5FA96FC1AD1F.jpeg

24D57F84-1972-44F9-9C2A-37EAC38E3BCF.jpeg

Knock yourself out. Don't just glance through this hoping for a quick answer, read the whole thread to see where everything fits.

Knock yourself out. Don't just glance through this hoping for a quick answer, read the whole thread to see where everything fits.

I actually did look at that information and it seems to me that by the serial number it is a 65 Murray but was hoping to get other information about the model number. I know I saw someone post part of a catalog where it shows the model numbers, but can’t seem to find it anywhere anymore.

Thank you for your help

You're probably thinking about the Elgin/JC Higging/ Sears, Hawthorne book that is a collection of catalog pages. In that book, you can compare the serial number to the model number in the catalog.

You're probably thinking about the Elgin/JC Higging/ Sears, Hawthorne book that is a collection of catalog pages. In that book, you can compare the serial number to the model number in the catalog.
Thank you , for the information, I’ll look for it.

Back