When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Murray Eliminator

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

727374as

I would like to know the year of these bike's. I think the Eliminator (serial #M1 5520) is a 1967. It is a three speed. I need a derailer cable and a chain gaurd. The other bike is a Huffy Super Stock (serial #9H08646) girls muscle bike bike. It is a three speed also.

Attachments

• HPNX0129.JPG
    HPNX0129.JPG
    461.6 KB · Views: 236
  • HPNX0130.JPG
    HPNX0130.JPG
    494.9 KB · Views: 184
I would like to know the year of these bike's. I think the Eliminator (serial #M1 5520) is a 1967. It is a three speed. I need a derailer cable and a chain gaurd. The other bike is a Huffy Super Stock (serial #9H08646) girls muscle bike bike. It is a three speed also.

The Murray is a 1971 Mark 4, the huffy a 1969...

Hey I have a real nice chain guard for that Murray 3sp,email me at wvhotwheeler.com and I will send you some pic and you can make me a offer,Kenneth

Chainguard

Hey I have a real nice chain guard for that Murray 3sp,email me at wvhotwheeler.com and I will send you some pic and you can make me a offer,Kenneth

can you send me a pic of the chainguard? I am located in Indianapolis 46239.

Eliminator Chainguard

I am looking for a chaingaurd for a 1971 Mark 4? I am located in Idpls. In. 46239. Send a pic and price . Thanks

Back