When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Murray Eliminators 3$5 Mark IIs

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Talk about a misleading post. Be clear buddy. It looks like you are saying take your pick of either bike for $200 and that includes shipping.

Hello, moderators? We do have moderators on this website, right? Moderators to help enforce rules, right? Hello?

How much are these goofy looking bikes worth anyway? I thought $200 each was too much.

Ok well if anyone knows anything about The Mark II muscle bikes 200 bills might buy you one of the seats LMAO. It said Offer+ 200 shipped. so since I have to set a price and cant let you all make offers then here is the price
for everything both bikes, back pad, nos tall sissy, and I will throw in another OG short sissy. I have these on many sites for sale and have had a 2G offer so far and dude wants to pickup but $$$ talks so 2500.00 shipped to
to lower 48. Now get off your stash and buy these bikes LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. peace Rider of the Pale horse. \m/

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back