When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Murray Fire Chief Tricycle

-

shawnatvintagespokes

Finally riding a big boys bike
Made it look like new and gave it to a friend's little boy for Christmas. His feet don't reach the pedals yet but he likes to sit on it and ring the bell. We had to replace the rear wheels and the grips, and recover the seat, but all the other parts are original.
P1020434.jpg

Wow...you really did a beautiful job fixing it up. It does look like new again. Thanks for sharing the photo.

Dave

Wow...you really did a beautiful job fixing it up. It does look like new again. Thanks for sharing the photo.

Dave
Thanks! After many years of working on 2 wheelers, this is the first kids trike. They are fun to work on and don't take up much room in the shop. Only problem is I can't test ride them. When our friend's little boy can reach the pedals, we'll get him to test ride them.

Thanks! After many years of working on 2 wheelers, this is the first kids trike. They are fun to work on and don't take up much room in the shop. Only problem is I can't test ride them. When our friend's little boy can reach the pedals, we'll get him to test ride them.

man that is nice you gave me an idea for one I have

Back