When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Murray Fleetline--Girls

-

stoney

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
As I got it, needs some love. Straight bike. Hard to find headlight, has the Murray script pedals. Tank and headlight are solid. Rear reflector in fender housing is missing and the headlight lens is missing. Would need to be picked up. I don't have it in me to pack and ship, sorry. $300.00 PAYPAL If no interest this week I will bust her apart. ***If it goes as parts I will clean parts before posting them***

SANY0424.JPG

SANY0403.JPG

SANY0401.JPG

SANY0402.JPG

SANY0404.JPG

SANY0405.JPG

Last edited:
Is there any chance that You are going to the Charlotte Vintage Bike Show/Swap Meet (Hurricane Coaster's) in a couple weeks on FEB 1st ??
OR ... possibly any CABE members passing thru your area of N.C. who's heading to Charlotte on FEB 1st ??
I believe you are just South of Raleigh NC ??
That bike is a Well-Patina'd Cream Puff!! Cheers! CCR Dave

Is there any chance that You are going to the Charlotte Vintage Bike Show/Swap Meet (Hurricane Coaster's) in a couple weeks on FEB 1st ??
OR ... possibly any CABE members passing thru your area of N.C. who's heading to Charlotte on FEB 1st ??
I believe you are just South of Raleigh NC ??
That bike is a Well-Patina'd Cream Puff!! Cheers! CCR Dave

HI Dave, I don't think I am going to be able to make it. Yes I am just south of Raleigh. I do have a Pending deal will let you know if falls through. Thanks, Ray

Back