When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Murray King Kat ,Finishing up

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ditdater

Look Ma, No Hands!
Just getting thru with this King Kat , with nos springer and nos deep dark purple rear fender ,nos grashopper slik ,nos kickstandv on the way . found a awesome nos offbrand vintage seat from greece ,that works great w/it .not sure if will put on new decal/sticker set that I got for it yet .since couldn't find orig. Sissy bar ,or pedals am kind of digging the new ones I found , more chrome w/ bow pedals.

IMG_20210801_174435_burst_01.jpg

IMG_20210801_174047.jpg

IMG_20210801_174331.jpg

IMG_20210801_174316.jpg

IMG_20210801_174115.jpg

IMG_20210801_174001.jpg

IMG_20210801_174339.jpg

IMG_20210801_174146.jpg

IMG_20210801_174458.jpg

Last edited:
NEEDED ::::: does anyone knows who was remaking the bracket that attaches the clear reflector to big Springer , I am in need of at least two brackets , thanks , also still looking for a nice m.o. mfg stamped wheel set

NEEDED ::::: does anyone knows who was remaking the bracket that attaches the clear reflector to big Springer , I am in need of at least two brackets , thanks , also still looking for a nice m.o. mfg stamped wheel set
I understand why you did not want to risk my wheels with the peppering, that bike is incredible. Good luck

I understand why you did not want to risk my wheels with the peppering, that bike is incredible. Good luck
Actually ,I finished that one about month ago . I still need a set for another just like it ,only needing wheel set ( still would like to see more pics of your wheels am still interested in buying them )and the reflector brackets . looks exactly the same but with standard sissy bar . leaving it also with out the stripe stickers on the frame , I think the gloss black and chrome is enough ,without the extra colors with stripes ,

Back