When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Murray mercury strato line moq

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fluxpants

On Training Wheels
20180712_083942.jpg

at bottom of downtube reads moq 71937 the charts im seeing put this at 1959 but the fender paint looks earlier. did they repeat the codes? i see people Happy about their skip tooth gear is that an indication of age? mine is not skip tooth. mostly asking to help decide if i should part this out or sell as it sits. thanks

If you were looking at the murray serial # thread, the earlier dates were guesstimates. MO-Q is '51. I have an accurate code list but it's on my laptop, which died earlier today. Your bike probably was skip tooth originally, that's a much newer crankset.

If you were looking at the murray serial # thread, the earlier dates were guesstimates. MO-Q is '51. I have an accurate code list but it's on my laptop, which died earlier today. Your bike probably was skip tooth originally, that's a much newer crankset.
oh that's great info. big help thanks

Back