When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Murray Monterey

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have an earlier Monterey and it is my favorite daily rider because of its good looks and lighter-weight tubing. I built a light-weight springer front fork, ditched the fenders and added an aluminum wheelset with 3-speed coaster brake. Cable for twist-grip shifter is routed through the right-side cantilever tube, emerging out the lower seat stay, just above the shifter mechanism on the hub.

i have a murray 2 speed with hub metallic blue serial number MO25020-52 id like to know more about this bike like the year it was made and thing else interesting about this bike

Note, since my post 9 years ago, I found out that the Lightning tires were made from the original molds, so not a repop! Also, the Monterey name was also used on a 3 speed lightweight until the mid '70s. The retro cruiser came out in '77 or '78.

Back