When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Murray Muscle Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sissy

On Training Wheels
I have a vintage Ladies 26inch/57cm
True Value Westpoint Muscle Bike made by Murray in a Brown earthtone color with red pinstripes.
All original everything . That's what I know about her. If anyone knows more about this particular bike I would appreciate the information. THANKS

It sounds like a 26 inch girls bike with a banana seat and high rise handlebars. A pic will get your question answered.

It sounds like a 26 inch girls bike with a banana seat and high rise handlebars. A pic will get your question answered.
20170630_142513~2.jpg

That is not a muscle bike. A muscle bike is a 20" or 24" kids size bicycle that looks like this, built from 1963-1973.

$_35.jpg
455e3d802c25ee08b68aca77caa106d1.jpg
$_1.jpg

You have a late 1970's through early 1980's adult women's single speed cruiser. I would just clean this and ride it as you have been doing. No collector value, but good to ride.

You finally started a thread! I'll have to go look at the one I have and see if it has the same head badge sticker. Mine might have the front reflector and if so you are welcome to it just cover the shipping. I know that my chain guard has white silk screened Westpoint in off white I'll post some pictures of what I have tomorrow and you can check out the difference between the two. Clean her up and ride the wheels off it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your replacement tires are a street tread and not the MTB knobbies?

I think yours might actually be considered a "middle weight " bike? Mine has skinny chrome fenders and a 3 speed freewheel rear hub and hand brakes yours is equipped with a coaster brake and painted fenders?

Your front chain ring and pedals are of an older design and I'm not sure what brand your rear hub is? is "Bendix" stamped on the torque arm, I couldn't see any ribs on the hub either?

Back