When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Murray Rear Reflector Strato Liner Strato Flite

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$50 shipped
Zipcode

Axlerod

Wore out three sets of tires already!
This is a nice rear reflector for a Murray Strato Line or Strato Flite. Reflector is OG, housing looks to be a repop. $50 shipped PayPal FF

Last edited:
Just curious: Why do so many of the Samsonite no. 15 reflectors that I have seen (and probably others, but I just haven't noticed) have that black material on the back of them?
Probably to stop the light from just shinning through them. I took it off the 'liner project I am working on. Housing is probably OG as mine is Identically stamped MO' around the bottom rivit. FWIW these are the same lenses used in the Monarks; Stimsonite no15

Probably to stop the light from just shinning through them. I took it off the 'liner project I am working on. Housing is probably OG as mine is Identically stamped MO' around the bottom rivit. FWIW these are the same lenses used in the Monarks; Stimsonite no15
That totally makes sense. I was curious because my J.C. Higgins also uses a Stimsonite 15, with the same treatment, and I was replacing it, so it was something of an originality question.

The NOS replacement (because cracked original and $10 NOS) didn’t have said treatment, so I was curious.
Thank you!

That totally makes sense. I was curious because my J.C. Higgins also uses a Stimsonite 15, with the same treatment, and I was replacing it, so it was something of an originality question.

The NOS replacement (because cracked original and $10 NOS) didn’t have said treatment, so I was curious.
Thank you!
Not a problem. Was just an edumuhcated guess. Mine appeared to have a red silicone under the black tar outer layer & let me tell you; it doesn't come off easily At All! The housing would rust away before the lens should ever separate into pieces lol

Back