When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Murray serial number project.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It's a frankenbike but here's the info on the frame.

MUS-L
MOD 502 221

IMG_0308.jpg

Help with serial #

I have a Murray stingray style bike and the Serial number does not seem to match up to the chart. Serial number is MOO 6823. Any assistance is appreciated.
Thanks

can anyone tell me anything about this bike. The numbers on the bottom are 13127 and the letters MFW, maybe a Elgin or a Murray IDK HELP LOLhttp://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fotothing.com%2Fphotos%2Fc49%2Fc49e313588a69e0be680ddc97d4bd984_44b.jpg&h=5d15c

i have a murray bike in my possesion. its not a long bike at all it has the letter R on the bottom of the bottom bracket. according to ur chart that would b a 1959. it also has MO4 5133 12 on it. what model and year would this bike be?

Elgin serial number

I have an Elgin with serial number stamped on bottom of the frame: C103 097. Also, in the same area but not part of this number is the single digit 5 and yet elswhere nearby tis stamped F10. There is a label near the bottom of the vertical frame that indicates Sears replacement parts should be ordered for model 501-5026. The first "5" and the "1" in this model number are in red. All otehr digits in the model number are in black. Is this a Murray bike and can anyone help me identify the age?

Marty, we'll need a pic to know for sure. 5026 was the catalog # for the Blackhawk, which was made for Sears by Westfield. But they may well have repeated numbers.

HI - how about this bike. 26 inch - double top and bottom bars.

Vin numbers on the left rear dropout.

502 46602 472777

Sears.....something??? flightliner maybe??? 59-64???

Thanks for any and all info...

1-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back