When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Murray Spaceliner clones tank question

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnman67

Finally riding a big boys bike
Just picked up a Spaceliner today, but it has the wrong tank on it. Looks like it's off a Murray clone. The bezel decal on top says Atkins, what company was that??

I did a google search and came across a few vintage Atkins bicycles,didn’t see anything that looked like a spaceliner,but there was an Atkins “sabre flite” made by murray that has a meteor flite look about it.

I can't get at it right now, but know that it's a Spaceliner (SN starts with 502). It's missing the fenders and rack. The tank is the same as my BF Goodrich Challenger Vigilante, except for the odd brand name on the top of the bezel. Thankfully I happen to need a Murray tank and have an extra Spaceliner tank in my shed. The only parts I don't have to put it back as a Spaceliner are the rack and front fender.

Back