When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Murray Streeter F1 - Value, Help Please

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

1974gt4

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Ladies and Gents,

Looking to sell this bike, it's super clean, very very good paint, just a small as in a few mm's damage to the bar tape,

straight and unmolested

Values, please?

415-259-7471

IMG_7065.JPG

081.jpg

Could you post the serial number on the left rear dropout. If it is a real F-1 Streeter the price will be higher then one that was built. A great looking bike. Does the chain guard have a decal or is it painted on? Do you know if the bike has been repainted? All things that make a big difference in the price.

Hi I am interested. I can be reached at 847-401-1332 Jaxon If you are interested I don't want to step on your toes since you replied first. Let me know. Thanks

Hi I am interested. I can be reached at 847-401-1332 Jaxon If you are interested I don't want to step on your toes since you replied first. Let me know. Thanks

I was just trying to help out on it. You can go for it. Thanks for asking.

I don't 100% know that this paint is original because I didn't have custody of it from day one...however, n-o-n-e of the tell tale painting clues are present. The breeches in paint show how it was painted to bear metal..you folks are the experts...

thanks for the interest.

Back