When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Murray "The Dude" with bike bug motor!

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

hwstem

Look Ma, No Hands!
Vintage 1970's Murray ten speed, "The Dude" bicycle with Bike Bug single cylinder two stroke motor kit. The motor drives the frot wheel, also has generator on rear wheel for a taillight and chrome headlight. Has nice leather saddle and saddle bag. Motor turns over, dident try to start. Tail light wire is off, needs a new gas cap and rear tire. Bike and motor are in really nice shape. $150 obo. Open to offers none is offensive, located in central NJ near PA
Call Wade,
908-894-8589

I sent a PM not sure if it went though. I would rather talk I've the phone, would love to get this into the hands of a collector.
Thanks,
Wade

Wade, I got the PM, I am waiting to hear from you. You said you have No Signal there.

I sent a PM not sure if it went though. I would rather talk I've the phone, would love to get this into the hands of a collector.
Thanks,
Wade

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back