When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Murray Titan X63

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

hullkid1955

On Training Wheels
Hi! I have my original Murray Titan X63 and am hoping to find some parts for it. I'm hoping to replace the tank light because the silver plastic part (bezel?) is broken on the left side. I've searched eBay and other placed but haven't been able to find anything. I will be replacing the tires with white walls, which is what came with the bike. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks.

IMG_2098.jpg

How bad is the bezel broken? You may need to plastiweld it and have it rechromed. V/r Shawn

Hi! I have my original Murray Titan X63 and am hoping to find some parts for it. I'm hoping to replace the tank light because the silver plastic part (bezel?) is broken on the left side. I've searched eBay and other placed but haven't been able to find anything. I will be replacing the tires with white walls, which is what came with the bike. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks.

View attachment 823240

A big chunk of it towards the front is completely gone on the left side. The bike was stored in a shed for a long time until I rescued it a few weeks ago. The piece was missing at that time and I really don't know how it happened. I'll try to take a pic and get it posted here later. Thanks!

Back