Muscle bike identification Please

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Casper

Finally riding a big boys bike
Oct 18, 2017
Fresno, CA, United States
Can somebody tell me what I got with the Stingray? The decal on the seat tube says K Mart All Pro. Junk or worth fixing it?

4FDAF5DE-0620-4CDB-B5BC-A4281EDE5E5E.jpeg

5082C279-FF49-4775-8646-3E3918CD40E4.jpeg

116BFD17-71B9-41DD-9C15-DEE0250A3A03.png

1499CBC1-B0C4-47E3-B22C-AEBDCC340E2B.png

116CAE79-5B10-422E-BAE6-76567239C59E.jpeg

Reactions: Blackbomber

Vintagedad

Jul 1, 2018
South Carolina
Looks like kmarts version of a Yamaha Motobike or a Raleigh Chopper. I have no idea whether it’s worth saving.

Reactions: Casper

Mr. Monkeyarms

I live for the CABE
Oct 30, 2018
Colorado
The fork/handlebars and head tube look Iverson made to me. Possibly a Barris design. No clue on a model name.

rfeagleye

Oct 20, 2011
Medina, United States
I believe that one is the same as an Executive muscle bike, made in the early 1970's. They were made overseas (I forget the country, maybe Germany?) and sold here in the US as Executive bikes, and branded as All Pro and sold at K Mart.

rfeagleye

Oct 20, 2011
Medina, United States
Yup, Iverson bicycles were made by Stelber, but his has a three piece crank, that is a giveaway that it is foreign made. Iverson muscle bikes would have one piece cranks.

Mr. Monkeyarms

I live for the CABE
Oct 30, 2018
Colorado
https://goo.gl/images/Ev4EPc

Another orange one that has no name to be seen from a google search. This is a tough one. Looks like the offspring of an Iverson Bandito/Yellowbird and Raliegh Chopper. Maybe the Muscle Bike museum has more info. I'm sure one of the muscle bike guys will know exactly what it is, when made, etc. Lunch time is over...

Casper

Oct 18, 2017
Fresno, CA, United States
Thanks for all the help guys !! From what I have learned, Kmart only imported about 200 to 250 of these in 1970. Even though it is a fairly rare bike..... virtually worthless !!

Mr. Monkeyarms

I live for the CABE
Oct 30, 2018
Colorado
Thanks for all the help guys !! From what I have learned, Kmart only imported about 200 to 250 of these in 1970. Even though it is a fairly rare bike..... virtually worthless !!
That's what I learned from a guy posting his orange bike on RRB! It's on undergroundvelo as well with some good pics. Now you just need the seat! :rolleyes: The rest shouldn't be too hard to find....

This ad goes away when you register for an account!
This ad goes away when you register for an account!