When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Muscle bike identification Please

-

Casper

Finally riding a big boys bike
Can somebody tell me what I got with the Stingray? The decal on the seat tube says K Mart All Pro. Junk or worth fixing it?

4FDAF5DE-0620-4CDB-B5BC-A4281EDE5E5E.jpeg

5082C279-FF49-4775-8646-3E3918CD40E4.jpeg

116BFD17-71B9-41DD-9C15-DEE0250A3A03.png

1499CBC1-B0C4-47E3-B22C-AEBDCC340E2B.png

116CAE79-5B10-422E-BAE6-76567239C59E.jpeg

Looks like kmarts version of a Yamaha Motobike or a Raleigh Chopper. I have no idea whether it’s worth saving.

I believe that one is the same as an Executive muscle bike, made in the early 1970's. They were made overseas (I forget the country, maybe Germany?) and sold here in the US as Executive bikes, and branded as All Pro and sold at K Mart.

Yup, Iverson bicycles were made by Stelber, but his has a three piece crank, that is a giveaway that it is foreign made. Iverson muscle bikes would have one piece cranks.

https://goo.gl/images/Ev4EPc

Another orange one that has no name to be seen from a google search. This is a tough one. Looks like the offspring of an Iverson Bandito/Yellowbird and Raliegh Chopper. Maybe the Muscle Bike museum has more info. I'm sure one of the muscle bike guys will know exactly what it is, when made, etc. Lunch time is over...

Thanks for all the help guys !! From what I have learned, Kmart only imported about 200 to 250 of these in 1970. Even though it is a fairly rare bike..... virtually worthless !!

Thanks for all the help guys !! From what I have learned, Kmart only imported about 200 to 250 of these in 1970. Even though it is a fairly rare bike..... virtually worthless !!

That's what I learned from a guy posting his orange bike on RRB! It's on undergroundvelo as well with some good pics. Now you just need the seat! :rolleyes: The rest shouldn't be too hard to find....

Back