When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Muscle Bike Show Within the Show at Muscle Car Nationals Chicago

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bashton

Finally riding a big boys bike
So.....we would like to extend the invitation to you to join us at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals show in Rosemont (SUBURBAN Chicago) Illinois, November 20-21, 2021 for our special Muscle Bike and Mini Bike "Shows Within the Show".

For the past several years we have been hosting a "Show Within the Show" featuring Muscle Bicycles. We have had close to 100 on display, and we hope to eclipse that number this year. Our friends from Koolestuff are the Official Sponsor, and they set up with some great stuff too.

This is a show only, no judging or awards and is just for fun. The fee to enter a Bicycle or Mini Bike is just $25, which includes a two-day pass. Since daily entry is $30, that is a helluva deal!

In 2019 we added a special Mini Bike display, which was a hit and lots of fun, and this year in addition to that we are expanding to include vintage BMX bicycles.

Please consider joining us as it is all about having fun. Oh...and we have well over 500 of the absolute best of the best 60's and 70's Muscle Cars and Corvettes joining us from over 30 states! Muscle Car Review magazine called us "The center of the Muscle Car universe" and "The Pebble Beach of Muscle Cars". Google mcacn or check out youtube and search MCACN to see what we are all about.

Hope you will consider joining us!

And BTW; we will be showing 20-30 bikes from our own collection, including 8-10 from Emily's (my Granddaughter) Collection, which is among the finest Girls Unrestored Original Muscle Bike Collection in existence!

Bashton

Attachments

• MCACN CSG 2021 Koolestuff Half Pg Ad.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:
A few pics from our past displays.

MCACN Bikes 2016.JPG

MCACN 2018 Bike Show pic (2).jpg

2016 MCACN Bike Photo by Marc Rozman_753.jpg

MCACN 2019 Bike Girls (2).jpg

MCACN 2019 Mini Bike Display.jpg

MCACN 2019 Mini Bike lineup.jpg

Adrianna with Mini Bike 2019 (2).jpg

So.....we would like to extend the invitation to you to join us at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals show in Rosemont (SUBURBAN Chicago) Illinois, November 20-21, 2021 for our special Muscle Bike and Mini Bike "Shows Within the Show".

For the past several years we have been hosting a "Show Within the Show" featuring Muscle Bicycles. We have had close to 100 on display, and we hope to eclipse that number this year. Our friends from Koolestuff are the Official Sponsor, and they set up with some great stuff too.

This is a show only, no judging or awards and is just for fun. The fee to enter a Bicycle or Mini Bike is just $25, which includes a two-day pass. Since daily entry is $30, that is a helluva deal!

In 2019 we added a special Mini Bike display, which was a hit and lots of fun, and this year in addition to that we are expanding to include vintage BMX bicycles.

Please consider joining us as it is all about having fun. Oh...and we have well over 500 of the absolute best of the best 60's and 70's Muscle Cars and Corvettes joining us from over 30 states! Muscle Car Review magazine called us "The center of the Muscle Car universe" and "The Pebble Beach of Muscle Cars". Google mcacn or check out youtube and search MCACN to see what we are all about.

Hope you will consider joining us!

And BTW; we will be showing 20-30 bikes from our own collection, including 8-10 from Emily's (my Granddaughter) Collection, which is among the finest Girls Unrestored Original Muscle Bike Collection in existence!

Bashton
Iv'e heard of this show, and will have to try and find this place.. Thanks for sharing.. Razin..

Is this show just for Muscle Bikes ??
Or maybe some ballooners or earlier bikes as well that show up ….
I went to a World of Wheels show here years ago and if memory serves me i believe their were some vintage Ballooners there.. Great show any way.. Definitely worth checking out.. Enjoy.. Razin...

I went to a World of Wheels show here years ago and if memory serves me i believe their were some vintage Ballooners there.. Great show any way.. Definitely worth checking out.. Enjoy.. Razin...

This is a "Show within the Show" and our show is focused on factory stock Muscle Cars of the 60's and 70's with about 550 cars joining us from nearly 40 states and Canada. We are in no way, shape or form affiliated with the World of Wheels.

The Bicycle portionof our show also focuses on the Muscle Bike era, as it is a natural tie-in with the Muscle Cars and Corvettes.

Happy to say we have a stellar lineup with a lot of variety!

Hope you will consider joining us.

Bashton

Back