When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Muscle Bikes that are For Sale at Memory Lane & Ann Arbor

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bashton

Finally riding a big boys bike
Here is a request for sellers at the ML and AA meets this week;

PLEASE put a price on the bikes you are offering for sale. If you are firm on a price, simply put "Firm" next to the price. We all love to negotiate, but I have no problem on "bottom line" pricing also.

As many of you know, I am a stone cash buyer for the bikes I would like to add to my collection of nearly 100 bikes. It seems like 80% of the time when nice bikes are not tagged with a price, it is because the seller is asking far too much IMO and is wasting both of our time. Of course, this does not need to apply to beater/picker cheap bikes.

I love this hobby and want to have fun with it, as I am sure most of you are also. Hope I don't upset anyone, but geeeez...is this too much to ask?

Thanks and looking forward to seeing many old friends and making some new ones over the next few days and adding some bikes to our collection!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
Home of the Muscle Bike "Show within a Show"
www.mcacn.com

If you mean Gary Wold, his bikes were priced. I purchased a gorgeous all original Coppertone Mini Twinn from him.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
Home of the Muscle Bike "Show within a Show"
www.mcacn.com

Back