When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Musselman coaster hub lock ring

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Rusty McNickel

I live for the CABE
Need lock ring for pictured hub.

Looks like you are missing the brake side dust cap also, or maybe I just don't see it in the photo?

Last edited:
I wouldn't know. Not my era. Had this laying around. I was intending to use it on a TOC mixed tandem. I want to build as a rider but wanted some form of braking before my wife got on the bicycle. Posting a better view of brake side. Not sure if a cover goes or not.

While you are at it, nuts and washers also. The nuts in the photo I robbed from a ND hub which I'd rather avoid doing.

I'll look, by the way, if it was me and I was looking for an easy to find coaster for a TOC tandem, I would use a Morrow. They made Morrows until about 1950 and from the outside, they look almost exactly like their 1903 version. Musselman added a brake arm around 1930, so the brake arm gives it away for being post 1930...

I'll look, by the way, if it was me and I was looking for an easy to find coaster for a TOC tandem, I would use a Morrow. They made Morrows until about 1950 and from the outside, they look almost exactly like their 1903 version. Musselman added a brake arm around 1930, so the brake arm gives it away for being post 1930...
Thanks for that. I was trying to use what I had to keep cost down. Since this was more of the practical/functional and not so permanent I was less discriminating than usual. I assume Morrows had no brake arm?

this hub didn't come with dust caps, it's the same as an elgin air-cooled hub aside from brake arm marking and fins.

1582213293064.png

Back