When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Must have bike tools

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Where most of the magic happens. I’m a Certified Mechanic who gave up working at bicycle shops after 25 years. Started small and I am always adding to my tools, it’s a never ending addiction! Not shown is the other toolboxes , metal/welding area and the other side of the two car garage is a wood shop.

B3281184-157E-45DA-85CA-4B80650F0702.jpeg

I modified a C clamp to work as a kick stand tool. It holds the spring back so you can have both hands free.

Another valuable tool, one I probably use more than any other, is a magnet on a stick. I sweep across the floor and under the work bench for that dropped kickstand pin or head badge screw.

Where most of the magic happens. I’m a Certified Mechanic who gave up working at bicycle shops after 25 years. Started small and I am always adding to my tools, it’s a never ending addiction! Not shown is the other toolboxes , metal/welding area and the other side of the two car garage is a wood shop.

View attachment 1472258

What is the park # on this tool and what does it do?

Last edited:
Back