When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Must have bike tools

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@Boris Are we by chance close to the same age? Forgetting where you left your glasses and start looking for them only to find the tool you couldn’t find the day before. Go to put that away and come across an unfinished project for which you needed the tool. And the day continues like this until it’s time for dinner and you can’t find your glasses.

Last edited:
@Boris Are we by chance close to the same age? Forgetting where you left your glasses and start looking for them only to find the tool you couldn’t find the day before. Go to put that away and come across an unfinished project for which you needed the tool for. And the day continues like this until it’s time for dinner and you can’t find your glasses.
YES! but today it's... I remembered that I should take my AM pills, only forget to take my AM pill about six or however many times today, because I got started doing something else. Still haven't taken them, because now it's too close to the time that I should be taking my evening pills... that is of course if I remember to remember.

YES! but today it's... I remembered that I should take my AM pills, only forget to take my AM pill about six or however many times today, because I got started doing something else. Still haven't taken them, because now it's too close to the time that I should be taking my evening pills... that is of course if I remember to remember.
I have forgotten to take AM meds many times until the night dose is due. I do keep my meds in a 7 day pill case and sometimes take the wrong day.

My magnet stick and tweezers good for loose balls
View attachment 1511453
Your tweezers reminded me that I have my own pair that have a flat tip and a 3/32" hole that I drilled through them. That tiny hole creates a dimple that will grasp loose bearings, rather than propel them across the room.

tweeze.png

I don't see it listed yet, but if you are working on road bikes (especially) the go-to tool is the Post that fits in the seat tube (in place of the seat post) and gives you something to clamp tightly with your floor stand without crushing or marring the frame-tube or paint. Not sure what it is called, mine is made by Park.

p.s. I get Kroil at the local industrial supply or Body shop supply house. Most hardware stores do not stock it around here.

Back