When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hard to find bicycle bell....twist grip bell !!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

Velo-dream

I live for the CABE
up for sale= a very rare cycle bell

by twisting/turning the grip, the bell rings !

260$ shipped signed for

pay pal, only for friends

P1050447.JPG
P1050448.JPG
P1050449.JPG

Last edited:
How does this mount to a bicycle? Do you need the grip shown in the picture to make it work?

yes, the straight bar between the two grips replaces here the handlebars....., so you need to mount it on your handlebars

by twisting the grip the bell works

Deutsches Bundespatent, West Germany. There is a plethora of Euro parts from Germany of good quality from 1950's - 1970's
Notice the nut? That thing is cast. Nebber saw a cast nut from Germany, but with today's competition, it's possible. Yet, seems to me I recalls nuts like that 'back in the day' like, early 60's from Japan, on their cheap, metal type, toys and junk. Yet not so cheap if ya collect that junk now; [grin]. additionally with no certainty of who made that bell, Japan-Ionians (Japanese) and China-diptions , unlike us, got some serious biker transportation-alists, wit all kind-a bells and whistles .

Back