When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hard to find bicycle bell....twist grip bell !!

-
Price
Zipcode
this is a rare & genuine very old bell...if you do not ike or agree with the quality, do not buy it :D
I have only good stuff for sale !

I'm not trumping your parade man, just clues to who, where it may have come from. Albeit I do doubt it TOC for the chrome that would otherwise be nickel until 30-40's, , rubber or plastic grip and that cast nut. .

Rarity? it's you call, i've no clue at all, . . GLWS ;)

so man, I'm not saying this,is a TOC bell, I think this is a bell from the 40-50 -ies

nos AHA grips were later added for a good working order

Deutsches Bundespatent, West Germany. There is a plethora of Euro parts from Germany of good quality from 1950's - 1970's

It's not DPB.
The grips are AHA Standard and the bell is Bruham .... sold by Bruham. Yes it's German.
Grips are not a replacement, this is how the bell was sold .... with these AHA grips.
I have two NOS example of this in the original box. It's from the 40's-50's.

Last edited:
@Velo-dream

B-T-W.

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/sell-trade-rules.32869/

Rule as written (not by me).
There is a 10 post per day limit in the buy sell trade forums. This is 10 posts total, bumps count toward the 10 posts. If you have more items for sale that in a given day, consolidate your posts. If this rule is abused, we'll consolidate the posts ourselves once with a warning. Do it again and we'll revoke the privilege completely.

Back