When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My ‘41 Straightbar Rat build

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jaxschwinn

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to share a couple of pictures of my ‘41 I put together recently. I really like the way it turned out. I have a couple more small touches (like strip and patina the rack struts). Hope you like it.

Thanks for the kind words. I really like the Coke basket too. It's one of my favorite parts. Perfect for grabbing a 12 pack.

Nice ride. Great looking bike but how does it ride?

I have a "56 Tiger I have been contemplating doing a rat project with.

It rides great! Heavy and smooth. The front brake could be a little stronger. Its more of a decoration.

Its badged a BFG for anyone curious. The frame, fork, tank, and crankset all came together. You can faintly make out "Streamliner" on the tank if you stare at it long enough. The tank is not embossed like the one on my panther and it has a switch mounted to it which I am sure is not factory. I made the handbar cross brace out of a springer fork strut I had laying around, cut a couple slits into the bar and attached it. I would like to put a chainguard on it but i guess '41 guards are hard to come by. I might take a later one and make some brackets or something.

Back