When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My ‘51 resto mod

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My son decided he liked black better, and requested red tires & grips. I’m working on a prewar girls Schwinn painted to match for his girlfriend.
I’m riding the blue one with the Bendix kickback and forebrake. I’m in the process of turning the tooling to press the cog off of another kickback drive so I can press on a modified skiptooth cog & braze it to the drive gear.
16C8EEEA-26A3-4612-827D-3FC70BC2C498.jpeg

716F3E72-D7A0-421A-B198-7ACB4A9F3D54.jpeg

D6047F12-50CB-4C93-95FA-C4023EC0617E.jpeg

Nice work!! You have a good eye. Got more updates??

Well, the black one is still like in the photo above, the blue one has replaced the 1950 frame I began this thread with.

Love the black with the red tires really pops. Just curious where’d you get those stems? I think they’d look good on a klunker build

Love the black with the red tires really pops. Just curious where’d you get those stems? I think they’d look good on a klunker build
They’re Schwinn Varsity stems, both are no longer being used. Shoot me a PM if you need one.

I guess the deluxe guards have grown on me:) I think fenders, a headlight, and rack are in order now.
I have 5 feather style guards in various conditions if anyone needs one.

Back