When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 1899 Crescent #18 shaft-driven chainless ladies bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

talesofthesevenseas

Look Ma, No Hands!
Picked up this lovely 1899 Crescent #18 shaft-driven chainless ladies bike on Craigslist for $250. I've got a wooden laced fender on it's way, the wheels have been trued and it's overall condition is sturdy and fully functional. I'll be putting a set of Robert Dean tires on it and replacing the saddle and pedals with period correct ones. I should have it ready to roll for the upcoming Antique Autos show in September. I'm leaving the original "barn find" look intact and not doing a restoration. Does anyone have a sense of what the value will be when it is done and rideable?

WesternBike1.jpg
WesternBike2.jpg
WesternBike3.jpg
WesternBike4.jpg
WesternBike5.jpg
WesternBike6.jpg
WesternBike7.jpg
WesternBike8.jpg
WesternBike9.jpg

WesternBike1.jpg

WesternBike2.jpg

WesternBike3.jpg

WesternBike4.jpg

WesternBike5.jpg

WesternBike6.jpg

WesternBike7.jpg

WesternBike8.jpg

WesternBike9.jpg

Probably will be worth $700-$800 would be more if rear gear housing was still there.... you will have about $900 invested by then... Tires $300, pedals, $200, saddle $150-$200

We will be there in period clothing with the 1899 Crescent chainless, a 1918 Scott British ladies bike, a 1934 or 36 Iver Johnson Super Mobike, an early 1800s inspired "hobby horse" built out of wood by a friend and an 1880s inspired quad cycle.

Back