When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 1903 Felt

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

vincev

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Took my toy out for about an hour today.Not much exercise but a lot of fun,since this pic was taken I put old pedals on and am looking for an old seat to look correct.
FELT19032-1.jpg

FELT19033-1.jpg

FELT19037-1.jpg

FELT19034-1.jpg

Took my toy out for about an hour today.Not much exercise but a lot of fun,since this pic was taken I put old pedals on and am looking for an old seat to look correct.

Hey Vince-
Very Classy!!!!! Nice blend of old style and new parts. Did you do all the work?

Yea Dave I did it all,I still am looking for a seat that looks old that wont cost me one of my kids.I have an old lamp I might also add.It runs really nice and is fun to run around town on.Its one of those kits you buy thru GasBike.net

Last edited:
Did you put rubber around the motor mounts?

I had bad vibrations in my stingray due to the motor mounts. I had seen on motoredbike forums that they were cutting innertubes and wrapping frame with them where motor bolts to. I tried it and was impressed with the results. Very nice build there!

Hey bits,good meeting ya the other day.The first one I built had the vibes and I used inner tubes to smooth it out.Did the same one this one.

Hockey pucks

Work very well as for vibration dampeners, cool bike! I've allways wanted to see a motorized felt chief.

If you make one always use the locking nuts with the nylon to prevent the fenders from vibrating loose and causing a bad situation.Check them occasionally.I use those locking nuts as much as possible on these bikes.

Back