When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 1951 Schwinn D-12

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Casual dreamer

Finally riding a big boys bike
Picked this one up from fellow caber @Danny the schwinn freak. It is a really nice original well cared for bike! Rides great, I was thinking of installing a set of those B.F. Goodrich silvertown clay colored tires I have. These ballooners are addictive!
20180221_091721.jpg
20180221_091903.jpg
20180221_091956.jpg
20180221_092650.jpg

Picked this one up from fellow caber @Danny the schwinn freak. It is a really nice original well cared for bike! Rides great, I was thinking of installing a set of those B.F. Goodrich silvertown clay colored tires I have. These ballooners are addictive!View attachment 758225 View attachment 758226 View attachment 758227 View attachment 758228
I had J.C. Higgins Color Flows, Monarch Silver Kings, Roadmaster's, Hiawatha's, and a bunch of middle weight Schwinn's like Tiger, Spitfire, American, Flying Star etc. I thought they were all great until I road a nice prewar heavy weight Schwinn. Needless to say I no longer own any of the bikes I described. I moved on! The geometry of the frame fits my body better than any of the others and they seem to feel more solid or better built than any of the others. I'm hooked! LOL

I guess that's why they had a lifetime warranty and none of the others did.

Back