My 9th Annual Park Street Classic Bike Show/ Alameda, Ca.

This ad disappears when logged in

slick

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Apr 1, 2010
Modesto,Ca.
We'll be there. If I'm lucky my C/10 will be rolling again and be able to haul more bikes instead of the pair like last year. We'll see? Guess that means I need to stay away from bikes and buy truck parts instead? Lol. New tires, brakes, carburetor, lowered suspension and a front end alignment. So there's $2k or more out the window. Lol.

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Mar 4, 2012
East Los
We'll be there. If I'm lucky my C/10 will be rolling again and be able to haul more bikes instead of the pair like last year. We'll see? Guess that means I need to stay away from bikes and buy truck parts instead? Lol. New tires, brakes, carburetor, lowered suspension and a front end alignment. So there's $2k or more out the window. Lol.
I'll bring a tape measure and a bubble gauge so I can align it at the show.

Balloonatic

I live for the CABE
May 26, 2011
Altadena, CA
Hmmm.... might have to make the trek up there for this show! What car show is at the same time? Is this bike show at Alameda Point where the famous flea market is?

island schwinn

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
May 10, 2010
Modesto,CA. 95355
Hmmm.... might have to make the trek up there for this show! What car show is at the same time? Is this bike show at Alameda Point where the famous flea market is?
This is the same day as the Park St. car show in downtown Alameda.Will be right next to the cars. A few miles from the old naval base.

kreika

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Dec 7, 2016
Santa Cruz
I was curious is this strictly showing stuff off or are there things for sale?

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture