When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 9th Annual Park Street Classic Bike Show/ Alameda, Ca.

-
Anyone coming to this show: I'm planning an afterparty night ride to Faction Brewing on the Naval Base and dinner afterwards so BRING LIGHTS!! Brighter the better! The Naval base doesn't have street lights anywhere and lots of inactive barracks so we will need to be lit up, also....bring chains to lock up. So after the show ends around 4pm???? We will ride to Faction Brewing and cruise back to Park street where the show is for dinner. La Penca Azul is there and has fantastic food with a super burrito the length of my arm from elbow to wrist. So see you all Saturday October 12th in Alameda.

This is a killer meet-like getting two for one! A killer bike show and a huge-I mean huge car show. Plenty of restaurants along the strip and fordmike65 will be serving up the official drink of the meet-a beer/tomato juice concoction!

Back