When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 9th Annual Park Street Classic Bike Show/ Alameda, Ca.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Stocked up on the caucasian michelada supplies today. ***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT*** Krate Mayhem,AKA Dave,will be at the show Saturday. His first appearance since his severe injury in July. Come out and say HI to our good friend. Really excited. Also,the owner of Alameda Bicycles, Gene Oh,has graciously donated many prizes for a raffle to be held that day. I'll be conducting the raffle with all proceeds to be donated to Krate Mayhem's recovery expenses.

What are you doing sitting on your butt looking at pics of bikes on the Cabe??? Get off your keister and get over to the Alameda Bike Show! Just getting started so come on down!
20191012_090509.jpg

20191012_090517.jpg

20191012_090524.jpg

Hey all, I want to thank everyone who came out to show their support and crazy cool bikes. Huge shout out of appreciation to Gene Oh ,George,and Hannah of Alameda Bicycle. Their generosity and support is highly appreciated. Our good friend Krate Mayhem came out and hung out with us for a few hours and he looks incredible.As usual,I didn't have an opporunity to take pics,but those in attendance will hopefully be kind enough to share any they have. I look forward to next year and seeing all my bike family again. THANK YOU.

Another great show Brian @island schwinn!! We had a great time hanging out, checking out all the amazing bikes and cars, as well visiting the the self-serve Michelada Station countless times... I really did lose counto_O

What a treat to see our bud Dave @krate-mayhem out and about checking out the show and saying hello! Unfortunately @slick's back went out the night before loading up the bikes for the show, so he and his lady Mary didn't make it out. You two were missed!!! I had to drink for all of us! You better be there next year, or I'll take a trailer to haul your a$$ to the show!
20191012_125623.jpg

20191012_125706.jpg

20191012_125645.jpg

20191012_125638.jpg

20191012_125721.jpg

20191012_125744.jpg

20191012_151816.jpg

20191012_132439.jpg

Back