When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My barn find came in today.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Robertriley

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
It's missing the glass, she may have it somewhere, one grip, a rack leg and i have a wheelset for it. If I'm to keep it, I need one ranger leg, I have grips and plastic reflectors coming. The big concern is the tank. It looks like it was rusted shut and they pried it off breaking the little metal hinge rod. The pieces of rod are stuck in the hinge. How do I fix that? The door sticks in there pretty good but there really isn't anything but the latch holding it there.

This tank came without door but tabs for hinges were still there, Taking a cut off wheel to them - got the top hot enough that you could see spot welds. They peeled off after that. Called in Mr jim Frazier for replacement door, then drilled a teeny tiny hole for for Allen head fastener. . Barely noticeable as it is under the O .

IMG_20200717_062534.jpg

Last edited:
Back