When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Bowden Project

-
Interesting.
I'm leaning towards somewhat of a custom, or upgrade from the original. With all that "framework" or body panels, a custom paint job with pins and some cool graphics would definitely be an eye catcher. Black with orange flames and pins maybe? :p Use a better stem, seat and fat tires!

Interesting.
I'm leaning towards somewhat of a custom, or upgrade from the original. With all that "framework" or body panels, a custom paint job with pins and some cool graphics would definitely be an eye catcher. Black with orange flames and pins maybe? :p Use a better stem, seat and fat tires!

I second that vision of excellence.
Nice visual JD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m with some purple flake and panel painting! Make it pop Dave! If you do go original do green-just not red or white-everybody has those! V/r Shawn

Looks like a great project Dave! I can't wait to see the progress, be inspired especially during these dark days!
download.jpg

Looky what I found! Needless to say, I'm kinda excited about this!

It's the raw parts to one of the reproduction Bowden Spacelander bikes. Pre-production stuff I think. I'm working on getting more info, which I'll share later.

View attachment 1174866

View attachment 1174867
Hello dear nice work

Do you know where i can buy this parts ?

I would like to have this bicycle for my father in france , its his dream !!!!!

Suspicious for what ?

Im totally serious about this project and i would like to do the best gift that i can make for my father

If you can share with me the infos where i can buy this parts it will be a great favor for me

thanks in advance to all of you guys

Back