When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My chinese build

-

Tomaso

'Lil Knee Scuffer
In France as a kid I remember seeing the French locals cruise by on their motorized bicycles smoking gitanes. It still brings back fond memories. I built a bike with a walmart huffy cruiser and paired it to a cheap chinese motor. Voila!
Tom

20190511_103057.jpg

Nice China girl build. The chain tensioner near the engine looks like it will work well.

Thanks Wheel! The tensioner is a huge help as is the #41 chain upgrade. Front brakes added as well minimum IMHO with any coaster brake bicycle.

Good. You really need a front brake when you have an engine. I had a front drum brake on mine, because I live in a rainy climate. Alas, the drum brake made tire changes and bearing adjustments take longer.

A work of art Schwinn lover! Wow. The tank is a beautiful custom and looks like you have the lighting sorted out as well. What did you use as a welder for the tank? I've been tempted to try one on my next build. BTW It would be cool to have a thread on chinese bike builds. I'm sure there are other beauties out there. Well done amigo.

Tomaso, The tank was the most expensive part on the bike. I bought that from Pat Dolan who builds them for the Panther frame.
Check out his web site Sportsmanflyer.com . His skills are awesome. He has lots of motorized bicycle & motorcycle skills for just about anything 2 wheeled.
IMG_2806.PNG

Back