When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My chinese build

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tomaso

'Lil Knee Scuffer
In France as a kid I remember seeing the French locals cruise by on their motorized bicycles smoking gitanes. It still brings back fond memories. I built a bike with a walmart huffy cruiser and paired it to a cheap chinese motor. Voila!
Tom

20190511_103057.jpg

Nice China girl build. The chain tensioner near the engine looks like it will work well.

Thanks Wheel! The tensioner is a huge help as is the #41 chain upgrade. Front brakes added as well minimum IMHO with any coaster brake bicycle.

Good. You really need a front brake when you have an engine. I had a front drum brake on mine, because I live in a rainy climate. Alas, the drum brake made tire changes and bearing adjustments take longer.

A work of art Schwinn lover! Wow. The tank is a beautiful custom and looks like you have the lighting sorted out as well. What did you use as a welder for the tank? I've been tempted to try one on my next build. BTW It would be cool to have a thread on chinese bike builds. I'm sure there are other beauties out there. Well done amigo.

Tomaso, The tank was the most expensive part on the bike. I bought that from Pat Dolan who builds them for the Panther frame.
Check out his web site Sportsmanflyer.com . His skills are awesome. He has lots of motorized bicycle & motorcycle skills for just about anything 2 wheeled.
IMG_2806.PNG

Back