When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Christine Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kngtmat

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I am fixing my 94 Murray Monterey which has lasted me longer than any other bike I have had and I am going to make it a bicycle version of the Christine Book & movie 1958 Plymouth with knowledge of those that have the used movie cars and Christine clone owners it is going to be in GM Spectra Red which was used because of the big quantities available at the time as well as white & Rust-oleum metallic speck to look like the Christine side trim.

I am taking a slow time for it to do it right, here is some of what I have done so far including what it might look like.
MurrayChristineBeachCruiserMidSize-1.jpg

IMG0014-1.jpg

Stem before & after.
IMG00081-1.jpg

DeRustedStem2-1.jpg

And the last pic for now is the cool looking new sprocket.
IMG0003-1.jpg

I like this build. Very nice idea. Good work so far, I look forward to seeing more.

JimK

Another before & after of the stem.
IMG00061-1.jpg

DeRusetedStem3-1.jpg

Everything else that I have for it.
IMG00041-1.jpg

IMG00051-1.jpg

IMG0002-1.jpg

IMG00011-1.jpg

PICT1125-1.jpg

I just need the seat and a few other things but here is a repop gold V that I have to figure out how I'm going to put it on.
IMG00013-1.jpg

Christine

It's gotta have a radio to play those oldies tunes. Should be a cool bike. Don't let the shi**ers tell you any different. That movie was great for it's time.

If I could afford it I would have a few other things to put on it like tailpipes, tailights/turn signals, dual quad headlights, maybe a Murray tank and a few others.

Does anyone know anything about that sprocket because I only seen it for sale at two different places and never on a bike?

Last edited:
My bike is almost finished, I just need a white seat and I to paint her but I think I need to find some place or anyone close enough to paint her for me since I have never painted a bike with 3 different colors before.

A better pic of my sprocket and my V.
IMG_20111117_105153-1.jpg

IMG_20111116_17543811-1.jpg

WHAT YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS IS SEAR SPACELINER RACK WITH TAIL LIGHT! That would really go good with it!

Dang that sounds good but I couldn't afford it though which if I could it probably go for my Spaceliner.

I have been looking for a (CPC) Cycle Products Company turn signal for it, I have had two guys over at RRB say they will look & provide pics a few days ago but nothing yet.

It's a 26 inch Murray but I am using 24 wheels but does anyone think a 24 inch Spaceliner rack would work or be cheaper than a 26 one and if it can the rack top itself would be painted white to match the top of the bike?

Back