When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Christine Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks to kz1000 I now have a white seat but I am still waiting on getting it painted by someone that can paint a bike better than I could, hopfully in March I will have it done before my Birthday comes around.

I still have to figure out how to put the V on the front of the headtube.

Typically, I hear the 24" stuff is really an oddball thing and not too many people go for them. So they should be pretty cheap. The racks alone only about $20 on average. $30 or $40 if they have the original "Rocket Style" reflectors.

If I look for a rack I will be looking for one that has good chrome that can be cleaned up & needs painted and I was thinking of a tank that needs to be painted as well but I would have to measure what length it is between the headtube and the where the two bars meet the top tube.

That was a nice one, I don't like Ebay as much when they stared that PayPal stuff even though you can just use a credit card but I don't have a credit card and I had to ask a family member to use theirs if I gave them the money but it was a one time deal so I won't be able to do it again especially when places here will not hire anyone unless they are a teenager or in their 60's so I get & sell a few bikes & parts to be able to get along lately even though it takes away money from fixing my riders but I have a great Family to be safe with.

My brother & my sister live here too except my sister will move in with someone else in Winter Park FL to go back to school and so forth.

My Christine bike will be my daily rider to get to places.

I have a set back on the wheels I got for her, months ago I had to put the wheels on another bike so I could pawn it but not for the $10 which wouldn't have helped out so I brought it back home then I left it outside but after a month or was it two but anyways the wheels had heavy rust on them so I cleaned them but now some of the cheap Chinese chrome is off in spots so now I have a few black spots.

Still no progress since I don't have the money to get it done untill the stuff I still have for sale is gone for the money.

As long as you let each color dry long enough I think you will be fine to paint it yourself. Start with the lightest color first so that the next color covers any overspray. Paint the area where the lightest color will be , then wait about a week or so. Then mask off the painted area wherever you want that color to stop. Next paint your darker color, wait, and mask again. Then finish with the darkest color. I loved Christine as well, and Keith Gordon was a great actor that never quite took off. He was in a movie titled STATIC that is one of my favorites. If you have a salvage yard nearby, you might find some very interesting little parts that will make great accents and really set the bike off while possibly connecting it more to the automotive theme. Maybe trim some old sheet metal and make some fender skirts or something. Looking forward to seeing your next steps.

Thanks Guys.

I don't have a yard near by except ones that have newer cars that I know are not right for anything I am looking to do and one of them crushes cars after a few weeks.

Ugly guy here I am with a real movie Christine, she is the Camaro Killer that I took a pic with her in Celebration Florida Exotic car show.
461127_10150733127039494_341302024493_9271462_1682161925_o.jpg

Back