When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My collection ww2 g519 military bikes

-
Hi Adrian;
Thank, i saw the announcement to Lester @Igrinnings a little late, it does not matter, the bike is posted only 10 days ago.
Thank you for your help, i'm watching this tonight to see what i have on my side.
Regards;
Serge

Last edited:
Hello;
A friend found 2 beautiful G519 tool-bags in flea markets in different villages in the south west of France.
He asked me if i knew the unmarked one, at the time i told him no, and then he was kind enough to sell them to me. 😺
Afterwards, i remembered that @Wackiforkhaki found the same in 2017 for his G519 ( i send him a message to find out if he had any information on his side but not back from him...).

Regards;
Serge

Hi @papapiggy

MG1165*5 (sorry, I can't quite read the *), January 1943, probably with a J10, or October 1942 frame. And well worth $10000. The blue paint says it was probably used by the USAF postwar, as many survivors seem to be.

Let us know if you buy it, and we can supply further information.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Score one for the new guy! Beginners luck strikes again! All the best with it my friend.
And if you're on Long Island you're my new best friend! lol 😉

Thank you so much for the wonderful information. Looks like I lost out to a dealer who structured a package deal and will resell. My interest and intrigue has been peaked. Onto the next find. Awesome stuff, boys. Thanks.

Hi @papapiggy

That's a shame for you. I hope the dealer doesn't think it's just some old bike, at least you did the research. Perhaps contact them with an offer?

If you have any other photos of the bike, please put them up here, we are interested by the slightest original detail.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Back