When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My collection ww2 g519 military bikes

-
Re;
TITUS my friend !
A great and good time with family !
We also at the ANJOU VINTAGE 2012 , that bikes from 1880 to 1970 all time in uniforms
015.JPG
011(1).jpg

We also at the ANJOU VINTAGE 2012 , that bikes from 1880 to 1970 all time in uniforms

Looks like a great event... Looked up this year's edition but registration is already closed and all tours are fully booked...
Need to go there at least once...

Johan

Hello Blackcat,

Your collection is awsome! Thanks for the presentation and the pictures of the Anjou vintage tour that looks really fun.

The idea of Johan to make a ride in Normandy in june 2019 is really interesting.

If you accept my Huffman (not an original G519 but rebuilt similar by Al Berger: found a number under the frame 16662BW and 340 on back of the fork, so I think it could be a Western Flyer from 1940-1941 but not sure), I would be happy to ride with both of you during the week I will spend in Normandy ... in ww2 uniform of course!

Hello;
Thank you very much, i appreciate.
I know the site of AL BERGER, it does beautiful things and i think that your bike will go very very well.
For Normandy, you have to see that with Johan, for my part, i'll be there but for the moment, it's a bit far.
Regards;
Serge

Hello;
Little question;
The hub MORROW, was it mounted commonly as the ECLIPSE MACHINE on g519 ?
Regards;
Serge

Hello;
Little question;
The hub MORROW, was it mounted commonly as the ECLIPSE MACHINE on g519 ?
Regards;
Serge
The Morrow hub was manufactured by the Eclipse Machine Company so they are one in the same.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back