When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my columbia boys 20"

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

thericebunnycake

Look Ma, No Hands!
hi! does any one knows whats the right rack for my columbia 20" , as i acquire the bike it doesnt have any and ive also tried to search the net to look what was the rack for my bike and unfortunately i wasnt able to see any, hope any one can help me,
thanks for those who will post their comments. ;)

10712839_747715365293973_6990532394926591183_n.jpg

10150603_747715475293962_7365894405887918089_n.jpg

10702117_747715708627272_2040608297713626335_n.jpg

Last edited:
I double checked all the 50's catalogs and this bike never came with a rack. The only juvenile this size that did was a deluxe model with a raised sided tank identical to the full size 3 and 5 Stars. The flat sided tank juveniles were rackless.

I double checked all the 50's catalogs and this bike never came with a rack. The only juvenile this size that did was a deluxe model with a raised sided tank identical to the full size 3 and 5 Stars. The flat sided tank juveniles were rackless.

thanks @MrColumbia atleast my worries now were gone , btw youve mentioned that you have the training wheels for this? can i see them

thanks also @catfish

@MrColumbiaman wowo cool training wheels, ive sent an inquiry about these wheels sir .
im interested in having those wheels, i send you an email n the email add that was on ur signature maybe the message was located on the other folders thanks

@MrColumbiaman wowo cool training wheels, ive sent an inquiry about these wheels sir .
im interested in having those wheels, i send you an email n the email add that was on ur signature maybe the message was located on the other folders thanks

Got the email. They are not for sale at this time. Just sharing for now.

Back